Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Inspiration- Something Funny

Something that continually amuses me is my little sister.  She is stubborn, loud, dramatic, and loves the color pink.  I've written before about how much I love being a big sister, but the crazy stuff that my little sister does really makes it a blast.
      To this day my proudest moment was when she wanted me to play Kesha on my phone and I told her that I couldn't, and "just sing it yourself."  Well, sing it she did.  In fact, she sang every word of the song "Blow" perfectly, whether or not she knew what "Let me see them Hanes on you," meant.
      I like to imagine that she is the coolest kid at school, educating her peers about the awesomeness of Miley Cyrus or showing off the Victoria Justice backpack that I got her for Christmas.
    Sometimes, I find myself talking to her like an adult because she's so in tune with pop culture, but then she does things like this and I remember that she's just a goofy, silly little kid who I would do anything for.


No comments:

Post a Comment